Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Molly Goes To The Groomer

Today, Dad and I took Molly, my mom's cockerpoo puppy to the groomers. After a couple hours, we came back to pick her up, & she looked soo adorable! Next we took her to the hospital, where my mom works, and showed her. Then dad went to Witbeck's to get stuff for dinner, & I walked to my brother Dans new house.

His wife Kimberlee, son Alden, & daughter Cassie were there. We played in the backyard under the mulberry tree, until my dad came & picked Molly and I up. After that we came home, where mom soon joined us.

While waiting for mom to get home I played with Pretzel (my dog, the big brown awesome one!), and Molly, and took a bunch of pictures of Molly's new do. Check her out! :]










3 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Great pics Christina! LOOOOOOve that you have a blog. Will be stalking it everyday. Love you sista! ~Kara

The Nelson Family said...

Hey!!!! Nice blog!!! Molly is even cuter now with her new do!!! (Pretzel too of course) Sounds like a great day!!!

AL said...

Hey those pictures are great. Love your blog. Wow Molly sure is a unusual color. Kinda cool. She looks like a Australian Shepards colors gone wild.

Keep the posts coming, I am loving them.
AL