Monday, August 31, 2009

Clare County Fair 2oo9 [Take One]


SHEEP! :D

I've made a new friend it seems.

A plague from a couple years back...

We went down to the racing stables, and found a horse or two of course!

Amanda made some new friends. :]

One of the owners leading a pacer back to his stall...

WINSTON! (aka Winnie) Rebecca's rabbit, and I. :)

Winnie being cute...

Rebecca being lame-ish. Lol. It was overall showmanship day...

Me wearing the mask I took from the hospital. With Amanda in her pt cruiser. :D

Amanda and I, through the steering wheel!

Amanda and I walking down the midway...

Me & sweet nectar. There was water in back of the bucket so I couldn't sit in it all the way...

3 comments:

AL said...

Hey Jereann, how is it going??

The Nelson Family said...

Fun!!! I love the fair!!!

TAITx3 said...

Great pics, especially the one with you and the hospital mask. ~Kara